Tuesday 22 February 2011

A Week of Cake

Over a slice of orange and almond cake at the weekend, I confessed “I wish I could eat nothing but cake”.  As I thought about it I wondered if it would be possible. After all there are all sorts of foods, sweet and savoury that could be classed as cake, potato cakes, oatcakes apparently even turnip cake…

Therefore, on Monday 28th February 2011 I will begin my challenge of eating nothing but cake for one entire week. Not only that, all of the cake will be homemade by myself.

I will spend this Sunday in preparation cooking up such delights as muesli cake, fruit and nut cake and carrot cake. I intend to keep my diet as balanced as possible, and ensure that all the food groups are covered – getting my 5-a-day will be a struggle but I will do my best.

If anyone has any ideas for cakes that they think I should include send me ideas or recipes to roxannebm@hotmail.com.

I will be blogging my daily diet of nothing but cake and include recipes for every meal of the day. Watch this space for A Week of Cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment