Monday 28 February 2011

DAY 1 - Verdict

I'm feeling a little queasy, and desperately craving something savoury, or crunchy or hot...and it's not even the end of day 1!
Here's a run-down of today's diet...

Breakfast
Breakfast cupcake (fairly healthy, contains apricots, muesli, orange juice and marmalade)
Mid-morning snack
Slice of apple and peanut-butter chip loaf cake (contains apple, but sugaryness of peanut butter discounts that)
Lunch
2 slices of feta and chilli loaf cake (no sugar, tasted a bit crumpty...healthy enough but didn't leave me feeling full)
Slice of ginger Parkin cake (kindly donated to me by a girl at work)
Mid-afternoon snack
2 (big...) slices of raspberry and lemon cake (contains real fruit...but sugar too)
Pre-dinner snack (told you I'd be honest!)
Slice of apple and peanut-butter chip loaf cake
Dinner
1 Welsh cake (They fell apart, and weren't very fulfilling so I won't be recommending that recipe!)

After 1 day I've realised this is going to be a LOT harder than I thought. However, I will rise to the challenge and drink red wine as one of my 5-a-day if I need to...

1 comment:

  1. HiRoxanne, Lief n 'Manda (Queen of Bhajias) here.... please save us some!!! In particular .... o sod that, we want to taste them all!!!
    Good to hear... and please add photo of you on each day so that we can see you growing..... and know for sure that you are REALLY doing this.... ATB XXX

    ReplyDelete